By Invitation Only

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I saw something on TV about a county that was the gator capital of Texas.
Yeah, it's Chambers county. That's where I was fishing. I had a second home right across the bay from where those pics were taken. They would come up in the canal behind my house daily. I would not let my dog run loose down there. Here is a pic of one I took last year where I fish.
IMG_0231.JPG

moreluck

golden ticket member
Passed my pee test. Not going to lie, was a little worried about that one this year since I am on medication for diabetes
'Keto' 48 hours before and you'll probably pass the test all the time. I have to have a low glucose # to be able to get a pet/cat scan and their diet works everytime.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
BP wad 122
Didn’t you say you’ve lost weight? Maybe it helped with your numbers.
I've lost right at 20 lbs. That's helped, but changing my diet has helped more than anything. Cut back on starches . BP was 112 /72. He was ready to pass me without even looking at me because of the good A1C numbers I had , weight loss, my C-Pap numbers (thanks to @scratch for the heads up on that one) and how good my BP was.

oldngray

nowhere special
BP wad 122

I've lost right at 20 lbs. That's helped, but changing my diet has helped more than anything. Cut back on starches . BP was 112 /72. He was ready to pass me without even looking at me because of the good A1C numbers I had , weight loss, my C-Pap numbers (thanks to @scratch for the heads up on that one) and how good my BP was.

Cutting back on sodium really lowered my BP.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
BP wad 122

That’s awesome! Plus best of all, I’m sure you feel better. :)

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
BP wad 122

"Turn sideways"..."Where did you go"?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Keto?

So you are the one who has been spamming with new threads every morning.

A keto or ketogenic diet is a very low-carb diet, which turns the body into a fat-burning machine. It has many proven benefits for weight loss, health and performance, as millions of people have experienced already

oldngray

nowhere special
A keto or ketogenic diet is a very low-carb diet, which turns the body into a fat-burning machine. It has many proven benefits for weight loss, health and performance, as millions of people have experienced already

You didn't notice the new thread a day spam guy that has a new account every day? He often uses keto in his name.

It gets deleted and he does it again the next day.