By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Today is the day that Starbucks will close most of their stores for “diversity training” from 2-3:00.

I just saw something else saying the stores will be closing starting at 1:00 for three hours.

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Today is the day that Starbucks will close mos of their stores for “diversity training” from 2-3:00.
The regular Starbucks lost me as a customer and I go to the ones inside the grocery stores which are manned by grocery store employees trained by Starbucks. They won't be closed this afternoon. They also won't have the local bums taking a whore's bath in their rest room.
My worst nightmare is having the coffee kick-in and not being to get into the rest room because some guy decided to take a nap.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The regular Starbucks lost me as a customer and I go to the ones inside the grocery stores which are manned by grocery store employees trained by Starbucks. They won't be closed this afternoon. They also won't have the local bums taking a whore's bath in their rest room.
My worst nightmare is having the coffee kick-in and not being to get into the rest room because some guy decided to take a nap.
30C80509-2852-4FA5-9A38-39E105876F1C.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
View attachment 195257

This is the other side of it. Nothing opens.
2.01 953A: The 953A tool (Fig. 1) is a wire stripper
and wire stapler used to install inside wiring.
This tool combines the staple-holding feature
and wire jacket stripping feature in one tool.
Fig. 1—953A Wire Stripper Tool

Probably used with telephone wire.

Hubby found out this info after posting the picture to friends.