By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
IMG_7033.JPG

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Those are just names bro. I'm pretty sure to graduate they speak and read English very well. Twist one up and relax bruh.:happy2:
Wut? We have some failing schools in this state that socially promote the kids. They graduate with a grade school education . We spend over 30k/year a student too.

oldngray

nowhere special
Wut? We have some failing schools in this state that socially promote the kids. They graduate with a grade school education . We spend over 30k/year a student too.
The schools are afraid to fail kids even if they haven't learned anything. Its more important to keep them in classes with their own age group. Plus if they admitted the kids weren't learning it would be a black mark against the school for failing to teach.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The schools are afraid to fail kids even if they haven't learned anything. Its more important to keep them in classes with their own age group. Plus if they admitted the kids weren't learning it would be a black mark against the school for failing to teach.
They need the kids to fail. This way, more money is pumped in to feed the machine! Lots of high paying jobs.

I would let the parents put their kids in private school. That would cost a whole lot less, but it would stop the gravy train, so that will never happen.

oldngray

nowhere special
They need the kids to fail. This way, more money is pumped in to feed the machine! Lots of high paying jobs.

I would let the parents put their kids in private school. That would cost a whole lot less, but it would stop the gravy train, so that will never happen.
Teachers union has too much power. They own a lot of liberal politicians. Protecting their own interests is more important than actually teaching kids. Which is why they are so rabidly opposed to Betsy DeVos.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’ve always been an early riser but since my kids were born I don’t think I’ve slept past 7 one time.
She's made me late for work plenty of times. I try to let her sleep as late as I can but I've got an hour drive to work. I almost always have to wake her up. And she takes a 2-3 hour nap every day.