By Invitation Only

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
@silverbullet2893 you see why I mostly stay here? The FedEx guys are mostly boring and humorless. Lol.

CD61EA5C-A33A-4B70-83E4-8634EE6CA67B.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
A guy on route has been having trouble with his neighbors being loud late at night in their backyard. I told him to lay plastic sheeting down to catch rain water. He did it and the water is filled with mosquito larve! So evil! Won't be long!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
It makes sense for them to not give out that info. More leverage against UPS if they don’t know.

I would think it would be a discredit to the membership not knowing how much of a backing they have, but perhaps strategies/leverage are more important. The problem with that is if the union isn't saying that a good number of people voted, UPS can assume that the number isn't much to worry about. Part-timers historically don't vote and many full-timers aren't informed or don't care, so who knows...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
A guy on route has been having trouble with his neighbors being loud late at night in their backyard. I told him to lay plastic sheeting down to catch rain water. He did it and the water is filled with mosquito larve! So evil! Won't be long!

Good idea but, how does he keep the skeeters out of his own yard?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Even if it was a large number, don’t play that hand, it will even help the next time it happens to keep that number secret every time.

I’am thinking the turnout was so low the
IBT is embarrassed to publish the number

You know if it was a large turnout they’d be shouting the number from every corner