By Invitation Only

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Barney, relax please, I think you mixed up your old person pills again. I’m sorry you couldn’t take me bustin on you guys listening to all that crappy old cowboy music.

No, I’m not a wrinkly old prick, how could I have seen him?

I was truthful, but don’t leave Barney! Please!
What is it with you that brings out the mean in drunks?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hey, check out my new avatar...
FloridaEvans.jpg
Florida! I get it!

Last edited:

floridays

Barney, relax please, I think you mixed up your old person pills again. I’m sorry you couldn’t take me bustin on you guys listening to all that crappy old cowboy music.

No, I’m not a wrinkly old prick, how could I have seen him?

I was truthful, but don’t leave Barney! Please!
i'm not wrinkly, well a little. Wish you did see him, amazing ballplayer.

floridays

Lmfao!!!

Get @BakerMayfield2018 over here.....I’m crying....
Get BakerMayfield, truth be told if you didn't insert yourself neither me or @Eat Sleep Fish would have know @MyTripisCut was around. He inserted himself and here we are. The man should have the nuts to tell the truth. @Eat Sleep Fish even posted a Rush song and that wasn't good enough for the "MICK." Don't be a punk "MICK" just tell the truth. It's all here for anyone that cares about liars and the childish games grown adults are playing. This place could turn into all country all the time. Pretty cool, change of format.

floridays

So you decided to chase him across Brown Cafe instead of only addressing it in the thread you felt grieved in?
View attachment 197026
Seek some helps dude. You have anger issues
I guess you go where the dude is instead of hanging around waiting for him to show up. Yeah, that's right, that's how I did it. There is a post that says 5 hours later and Mickey Mantle still hasn't posted. You're a punk, gather around with the cool kids and attack. That is how you clowns are acting. no problem.