oldngray

nowhere special
Liar!
I never used Jackie Robinson!

wrong Jackie?

1355.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well let's see you're 30+ years old with no in demand skills. One semester of failing grades junior college. You had a baby out of wedlock with a short order cook that has been jobless for 2 years and is covered in Tats and piercings. But the government is to blame for your lot in life.
IMG_7069.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Well let's see you're 30+ years old with no in demand skills. One semester of failing grades junior college. You had a baby out of wedlock with a short order cook that has been jobless for 2 years and is covered in Tats and piercings. But the government is to blame for your lot in life. View attachment 197043
How is a short order cook jobless after two years. Restaurants are always hiring.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Being a cook is too stressful for him. He'd rather sit and home smoke weed and play video games all day.
Every time I hear stuff like that it makes me understand more and more why my daughter married a man 17 years her senior. Look at what losers half the guys her age are. Sad. Her husband treats her very well, is financially secure and loves to travel. She’s having a blast.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Every time I hear stuff like that it makes me understand more and more why my daughter married a man 17 years her senior. Look at what losers half the guys her age are. Sad. Her husband treats her very well, is financially secure and loves to travel. She’s having a blast.

Fun time is over. We want grand babies.