By Invitation Only

upschuck

Not true.

What's funny is it's often the kids that are a stars parents that don't have the rose colored glasses.
See it all the time, wanting their kid in the game or with the ball in their hands to take the shot because they think they are better. I've seen you brag on how advanced Ava is. Parents do that with their kids all the time. Parental bias. Extreme example is that dude with the Lakers dad.

So what you are saying is that a star's parent dont have the glasses on because their kid really is a star? Or that they think their kid is just ordinary?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
See it all the time, wanting their kid in the game or with the ball in their hands to take the shot because they think they are better. I've seen you brag on how advanced Ava is. Parents do that with their kids all the time. Parental bias. Extreme example is that dude with the Lakers dad.

So what you are saying is that a star's parent dont have the glasses on because their kid really is a star? Or that they think their kid is just ordinary?
My daughter was a good soccer goalie but I knew she could be better. She could have been better if she went to soccer camps and had more training or spent more time practicing. As she was, she wasn’t a star.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Don’t be hatin because your kid got cut from the varsity team.....

upschuck

My daughter was a good soccer goalie but I knew she could be better. She could have been better if she went to soccer camps and had more training or spent more time practicing. As she was, she wasn’t a star.
You're more level headed than most. Statement wasn't meant to be all inclusive, no exceptions. Queue the turd

oldngray

nowhere special
Poor kid. Did you see the mom?
Untitled.png

Who's the man of the family?

Some people should not reproduce.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

No it's just called being realistic. My kid may be advanced in some areas. She's also way behind in some areas. I see that.

I can tell you right now if she takes after her mother athletically she better just stick to track or running.