By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
https://nypost.com/2018/06/19/the-takedown-of-chris-hardwick-shows-metoo-has-gone-too-far/

I have no idea who Chris Hardwick is but I agree with the writer of this column. Whatever happened to due process? Any crazed ex can exact revenge by stating anything. Where are his rights? She claims it started two weeks into their relationship. I’m sorry, but if someone is exhibiting abusive behavior two weeks in, no way in hell am I going to continue what will become a long term relationship.

oldngray

nowhere special
https://nypost.com/2018/06/19/the-takedown-of-chris-hardwick-shows-metoo-has-gone-too-far/

I have no idea who Chris Hardwick is but I agree with the writer of this column. Whatever happened to due process? Any crazed ex can exact revenge by stating anything. Where are his rights? She claims it started two weeks into their relationship. I’m sorry, but if someone is exhibiting abusive behavior two weeks in, no way in hell am I going to continue what will become a long term relationship.
Hardwick is getting screwed. Old girlfriend that admitted to cheating on him makes allegations years later and he is automatically assumed guilty. She now claims he started abusing her a couple of weeks into the relationship .. yet stayed with him for years. Its all about $$$$.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Early bird gets the worm. Been on this sucker since 5:30 am.
IMG_7107.JPG

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No this is the lane they are pulling the log loads out of. I'm trying to get gravel delivered to let the log truck pack it in. :censored2: dump truck driver yesterday didn't spread it he just dumped a pile in the middle of the road.
Can you get road millings? They sell it here cheaper than stone. Packs nice.

oldngray

nowhere special
Nope don’t have it around here

It’s crabgrass season here put don’t 2 separate applications of chemical still finding crabgrass
Crabgrass is a pain here too. I sprayed in the spring and hardly saw any until a couple of weeks ago when I suddenly started seeing it all over the place.