By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You can do it. A little practice, and you'll learn it's not rocket surgery.

I finally got a Woo ring and two half stones for my Vision to be able to do what I used to do on the Akorn. Pizza last night, and it turned out perfect.

5733CAE4-02F6-4F29-9295-AE678DD59E5C.jpeg

Boom. Did some chicken and some corn on the cob as well. All turned out great!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You can do it. A little practice, and you'll learn it's not rocket surgery.

I finally got a Woo ring and two half stones for my Vision to be able to do what I used to do on the Akorn. Pizza last night, and it turned out perfect.
Isn't the saying "rocket scientist" and "brain surgeon"?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Ortho Weed B Gon Chickweed, Clover & Oxalis Killer. Walmart or Home Depot has it. Any product that says triclopyr will kill it. Might take 3 applications.
Smh. You should have a lawn service be doing your yard. Way more economical. Any complaints they refund your $ and come out and fix immediately

Wally

Smh. You should have a lawn service be doing your yard. Way more economical. Any complaints they refund your $ and come out and fix immediately
You are crazy. I spend way less and my yard look way better. I apply a pre-M and spot treat weeds as needed, and never over apply fertilizer. I maybe spend less than $200 a year.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You are crazy. I spend way less and my yard look way better. I apply a pre-M and spot treat weeds as needed, and never over apply fertilizer. I maybe spend less than $200 a year.
You are CRAZY. I use to do my own. Would cost me like $150 per treatment. Hired a service they do it for like $75 a treatment. Like 6 treatments a year. Your off your rocker.

Wally

You are CRAZY. I use to do my own. Would cost me like $150 per treatment. Hired a service they do it for like $75 a treatment. Like 6 treatments a year. Your off your rocker.
I'm only on a 1/3 acre. I use generic weed control products like 2,4,D, a gallon concentrate is around $20. Same for triclopyr. Lasts for years. Fertilizer I buy off season at huge savings. I have 8 bags of 20-20-20 that I bought for $4 each.