By Invitation Only

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
There goes Ron’s dream of getting hair transplant surgery
FA4E4A04-4DC6-47B9-AD39-79F502F63571.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I knew a preloader/air driver who was even shorter. He looked like a 12 year old kid. What was really annoying was he would adjust the seat and mirrors even when he was just moving cars around a few feet. Every morning I had to adjust them back if he had been around.
We have a Vietnamese handler who’s lucky if he’s 4’11”. I feel like a giant next to him. Lol.

upschuck

Yup. I always offer to help females with the really heavy packages. As long as they aren't an :censored2:.
It may be chauvinistic but that is how I was raised. Hold the door and offer to help. I have slammed a door in some woman's face when she said something about me holding it open before
And so you should've

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yup. I always offer to help females with the really heavy packages. As long as they aren't an :censored2:.
It may be chauvinistic but that is how I was raised. Hold the door and offer to help. I have slammed a door in some woman's face when she said something about me holding it open before
Good for you! If I had a son, he would have been raised the same way. Ignore those miserable wenches.