By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yeah, he'll probably be in the same situation as Cleveland unless they are able to get Kawhi. But it will be even harder to make it the finals as the West is loaded with contenders.
Father Time is a whole lot closer to catching him then not.

I feel philly with their highly talented youth could have taken a big load off him during the regular season.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Yeah, he'll probably be in the same situation as Cleveland unless they are able to get Kawhi. But it will be even harder to make it the finals as the West is loaded with contenders.
As a Sixers fan, I’m glad he left the Eastern Conference. One less obstacle for them to make it to the Finals now. They can’t win it all, but you never know.

MAKAVELI

Father Time is a whole lot closer to catching him then not.

I feel philly with their highly talented youth could have taken a big load off him during the regular season.
I think the big contract and living in Cali probably made his decision. He has 3 rings and knows he's one major injury away from limiting his career.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
92BE77D8-AE44-41CA-B2D8-54DD749CA8FD.jpeg

Good morning.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I think he made a decision based on $ and where he wanted to live year round. He's not winning any championships in LA unless they get Kawhi.
You keep saying money, but his max contract would be the same except for amount of years. The only place that could offer more years was Cleveland.

oldngray

nowhere special
LeBron is just taking the money. He knows he only has a couple of more good years left and knows he would be wasting his time trying to carry a team by himself.