By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
six-pack-of-beer.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
The big fireworks show near here was last night. Today is mostly smaller communities who didn't want to compete against the big show.

Big thunderstorms just before time for fireworks yesterday. I was wondering if they would have to postpone them. Too much money involved for that to happen though.

I didn't feel like going to watch fireworks in the heat with half a million of my best friends anyway.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It’s funny how far some TV channels have veered from what they were when they started. I’m watching a show called, Insane Pools: Off the Deep End.....on the Animal Planet channel. Lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
It’s funny how far some TV channels have veered from what they were when they started. I’m watching a show called, Insane Pools: Off the Deep End.....on the Animal Planet channel. Lol.
I used to watch a lot of documentaries on cable channels. Now almost all lousy reality shows. A lot of the crap on Animal Planet has little to nothing to do with animals for instance. There are still a few things worth watching but not much.