By Invitation Only

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
I play a set of black dot Eye 2s I picked up for $100 a couple years ago. I really want to put regular flex graphite shafts in them.

I also have a set of Eyes I got for a bottle of Jack Daniels.
I play ping I25’s irons and Titleist woods . Used to have the eye 2’s. We will have to play some time old man!!!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
29B2A2A1-459B-43C8-92E4-07BE09ED6402.jpeg

Good morning.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
@Jones do they allow male drivers to wear earrings now in your building? I just saw a young guy (barely looked 21) with about a one carat diamond in each ear. Very clean cut, he was just wearing earrings. Unless it was a flat-chested girl. Lol.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
@Jones do they allow male drivers to wear earrings now in your building? I just saw a young guy (barely looked 21) with about a one carat diamond in each ear. Very clean cut, he was just wearing earrings. Unless it was a flat-chested girl. Lol.
I had not heard of any policy change but it's the new UPS. I doubt the customers care so why should the company?

oldngray

nowhere special
Dentist appt today (cleaning). Its the only part of the health insurance that is about as good as it always was.

No cavities but the dentist wants me to go back to replace a couple of really old fillings. Also 100% covered.