By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
pics-7-5.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I just experienced a first. I’m on the DC Metro and a guy was walking between cars trying to beg money to get to a certain stop. Only thing was, he was already on the train headed to that stop. If the train wasn’t so clean, I would feel like I was in NYC. LOL.

oldngray

nowhere special
I just experienced a first. I’m on the DC Metro and a guy was walking between cars trying to beg money to get to a certain stop. Only thing was, he was already on the train headed to that stop. If the train wasn’t so clean, I would feel like I was in NYC. LOL.
The DC Metro was so nice when it was new.

Didn't take it long to turn into a :censored2:hole.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I just experienced a first. I’m on the DC Metro and a guy was walking between cars trying to beg money to get to a certain stop.
I was putting gas in my truck the other day, and a woman came up to me and asked for money. She was fairly well dressed. I declined to give her any money. She walked over to a brand new shiny Toyota Rav4, got in it and drove over to the next parking lot to beg over there. Woman, I have a 16 year old truck with 217,000 miles on it. I should be asking *YOU* for money!