By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
What’s this have to do with anything???????
Did u take this pic?
No.
i-do-what-i-want.gif

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I think the humidity is affecting the wild life. I have a toad living in my back steps. He’s effin gigantic too.
Bro, the animals are going nuts, Listen to this I seen a softball size of insulation coming out of my rain gutter yeah you heard me so I called a contractor friend and he told me I got a squirrel in the house they’re coming Monday to kill it up in the attic, or whatever they do to it.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Bro, the animals are going nuts, Listen to this I seen a softball size of insulation coming out of my rain gutter yeah you heard me so I called a contractor friend and he told me I got a squirrel in the house they’re coming Monday to kill it up in the attic, or whatever they do to it.
Every house I walked up to deliver yesterday, a mF’in locust jumps out of a tree and tries to get in my shirt collar. Millions of them.

oldngray

nowhere special

Squirrels will eat vinyl gutters also. And chew on wiring.

They are cute though!