By Invitation Only

Turdferguson

Just a turd
That’s the move about @Turdferguson ?
giphy (34).gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
With the exception of a select few that got my attention over the years for one reason or another, I guess I just dont generally watch a whole lot of movies.
I haven't watched a movie in over 30 years except for Marvel and DC movies.
I decided I was not going to support an entire industry that hates America.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If I try to watch a movie in a theater, it's a waste of money. I fall asleep in ten minutes.

At home, broadcast or digital, I can pause and resume and do other things and still see the whole thing.

I may have to PPV Deadpool 2, however.
Hmmm ... I assumed the discussion was about watching a movie at the theater.

I do watch movies at home occasionally. Maybe a couple a month.
And I do the same thing ... it may take me a couple of days to watch a movie unless it really hooks me.

oldngray

nowhere special
If I try to watch a movie in a theater, it's a waste of money. I fall asleep in ten minutes.

At home, broadcast or digital, I can pause and resume and do other things and still see the whole thing.

I may have to PPV Deadpool 2, however.
The first Deadpool stood out from the glut of superhero movies by how it didn't take things very seriously. One of the better recent movies. Hopefully the sequel will be as good.

oldngray

nowhere special
Hmmm ... I assumed the discussion was about watching a movie at the theater.

I do watch movies at home occasionally. Maybe a couple a month.
And I do the same thing ... it may take me a couple of days to watch a movie unless it really hooks me.

With a big screen TV at home there are few movies worth paying to see in a theater.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The first Deadpool stood out from the glut of superhero movies by how it didn't take things very seriously. One of the better recent movies. Hopefully the sequel will be as good.
I asked my grandson about that over the weekend.
He said he like DP2 as well if not better than DP1.
We'll see but DP1 was so novel in it's use of the 4th wall.