By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Sometimes I think that's part of the plan. Be a vocal opponent even if you know you did it too. People will be less likely to believe you did it if you were strongly opposed to it before.
And it’s sad because the original purpose of #metoo is based on a real, serious issue in the working world that was blown out of proportion, and then when stuff like this happens it makes it worse.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
And it’s sad because the original purpose of #metoo is based on a real, serious issue in the working world that was blown out of proportion, and then when stuff like this happens it makes it worse.
You know it's a crazy double standard too. Women are just as bad many times but can't see they do it too.

Saw a fat guy advertising "tasteful nudes" for women who have guys always asking for nudes. He said I'll send you a picture if my large fat breasts to send to him.

First comment was a lady asking for nudes from him (for herself not because some guy was asking for her nudes)

Just like that dentist video. Good lord the women on there commenting were thirsty af. 90% of them with husbands and families in their profile pics. They'd throw a Bitch fit if their man was on some video of a hot chick commenting.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You know it's a crazy double standard too. Women are just as bad many times but can't see they do it too.

Saw a fat guy advertising "tasteful nudes" for women who have guys always asking for nudes. He said I'll send you a picture if my large fat breasts to send to him.

First comment was a lady asking for nudes from him (for herself not because some guy was asking for her nudes)

Just like that dentist video. Good lord the women on there commenting were thirsty af. 90% of them with husbands and families in their profile pics. They'd throw a Bitch fit if their man was on some video of a hot chick commenting.
I agree. I used to work for a woman who thought nothing of smacking a guy on his butt. Lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
th.jpg