By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Sauce. The lower class of a ethnic group uses the other term.
Untitled.png

@Big Arrow Down...D agrees

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
All my friends Italian mothers and grandmothers ask “stay for some macaroni and gravy”. Pasta and sauce is what gets served at Olive Garden. It’s about the effort, and love they put into a meal. And you get a little bit of red wine in a juice glass, when it’s empty, they give you more.
Nice!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
All my friends Italian mothers and grandmothers ask “stay for some macaroni and gravy”. Pasta and sauce is the swill that gets served at Olive Garden. It’s about the effort, and love they put into a meal. And you get a little bit of red wine in a juice glass, when it’s empty, they give you more.

Better.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
All my friends Italian mothers and grandmothers ask “stay for some macaroni and gravy”. Pasta and sauce is what gets served at Olive Garden. It’s about the effort, and love they put into a meal. And you get a little bit of red wine in a juice glass, when it’s empty, they give you more.
What I'm having for dinner tonight is simply called "C18".

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Was the red wine wine that Uncle Carmine made in the garage? Lol.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Wrong. Sauce.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Peasants?