By Invitation Only

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
It's dominated by white males because people of color and women weren't given a chance to compete. Do you think white males are somehow born superior to work in this field. Bro, open your eyes and mind.
It's dominated by white males because it's not a field of interest to women and this whole geographic area is 99% white. The two aren't hard to put together. Blacks and women are not being denied anything. I don't know how you can say "fair is not basing what a person is capable of based on the color of their skin" yet seem to be entirely okay with more qualified individuals being ousted in favor of diversity because they happen to be a white male.

MAKAVELI

It's dominated by white males because it's not a field of interest to women and this whole geographic area is 99% white. The two aren't hard to put together. Blacks and women are not being denied anything. I don't know how you can say "fair is not basing what a person is capable of based on the color of their skin" yet seem to be entirely okay with more qualified individuals being ousted in favor of diversity because they happen to be a white male.
Just because you are the majority in the area doesn't mean you are the most qualified. Get over it cupcake and apply elsewhere. You are only displaying your prejudice the more you piss and moan about it.

sailfish

Just because you are the majority in the area doesn't mean you are the most qualified. Get over it cupcake and apply elsewhere. You are only displaying your prejudice the more you piss and moan about it.
You should refrain from speaking on things you don't know anything about. I have worked with both individuals I was snubbed for and have firsthand experience with what they are knowledgeable in and capable of and can speak with confidence of my greater qualification. I said absolutely nothing about demographic majority having anything to do with it and my dozen other submissions do not apply to this subject. There is nothing prejudice in calling out observable reality.

MAKAVELI

You should refrain from speaking on things you don't know anything about. I have worked with both individuals I was snubbed for and have firsthand experience with what they are knowledgeable in and capable of and can speak with confidence of my greater qualification. I said absolutely nothing about demographic majority having anything to do with it and my dozen other submissions do not apply to this subject. There is nothing prejudice in calling out observable reality.
It has everything to do with it. You live in area where you have a 99% majority and you crying like a little bitch. Get over it and apply elsewhere. Chances are yoully have a 99% chance of getting the job. Get a clue bro.

Last edited by a moderator:

sailfish

StrawMan2.jpg

sailfish

Just trying to help you out bro. BTW if you truly sent that app with that comment, you likely 86th yourself. No company wants a liability for a lawsuit.:happy2:
Of course I sent it. You're implying I'm even still interested in that company.