By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It was @burrheadd picture of a large and in charge African American woman in a bikini. You only quoted him. She was good looking, had a huge arse, and me and Burr started we would take her downtown, you said something else. Now I remember.
I think that girl was the beefy tennis player, Williams? Either that, or it was a dude?

Wally

upload_2018-9-1_14-58-34.png

Wally

You guys are whining like a bunch of fluffers.

Relax.
Just trying to gather the facts.

Fact 1- Non caucasian image was deleted. @burrheadd and @MyTripisCut had the hots for her. She was in a bathing suit and had a tank arse. Nothing more than you would see at any beach.

Fact 2- Image of some kid in between two bimbos was deleted. Maybe too much boobage showing?

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
One of my nephews got married shortly after high school. They both had "ok" jobs so they bought a new house and 2 new cars. Less than a year later they are crying on Facebook about how all their payments are killing them ------Duh. Its not only young people. My wife has a 60 year old sister whos had good paying jobs all her life but don't have a thing to show for it because of her lifestyle. Shes been married 3 times (divorced now)-lives in a mediocre apartment and drives a POS SUV that costs her about $650 bucks a month just for payments. She drives up here about every other week just to sponge off her 92 year old mother who still feels sorry for her.

How Hott is she