By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
What I hate is the silliness when a prepubescent child suddenly decides he/she is a different gender trapped in the wrong body. Has to come from the parents or some other source. No way a kid that young would act that way on their own.

oldngray

nowhere special
cringe_18.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What I hate is the silliness when a prepubescent child suddenly decides he/she is a different gender trapped in the wrong body. Has to come from the parents or some other source. No way a kid that young would act that way on their own.
Meh. I read a good article by a woman who basically said until puberty she felt like she was supposed to be a boy.

The point of her story though was kids or parents shouldn't be allowed to decide anything until they go thru puberty. It can drastically change who we think we are.

Brownslave688

Meh. I read a good article by a woman who basically said until puberty she felt like she was supposed to be a boy.

The point of her story though was kids or parents shouldn't be allowed to decide anything until they go thru puberty. It can drastically change who we think we are.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I don’t know. My uncle was always effeminate as a boy. He always loved playing with Barbies and dressing up. He had reassignment surgery around 40 years ago, long before it was so popular.

oldngray

nowhere special
I don’t know. My uncle was always effeminate as a boy. He always loved playing with Barbies and dressing up. He had reassignment surgery around 40 years ago, long before it was so popular.
Children go through phases as they grow up. Doesn't always mean anything and certainly not the time for life changing decisions involving surgery.

Brownslave688

Couple we met from London a few years back was telling us about their kids. The dad says then we have Charlie he's gay. I'm like oh how old because they were younger.

He says 4. He may not know yet but we know. Lol

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Couple we met from London a few years back was telling us about their kids. The dad says then we have Charlie he's gay. I'm like oh how old because they were younger.

He says 4. He may not know yet but we know. Lol
Yeah, I think my grandparents always knew. My grandfather hated the idea of the surgery, but they paid for it.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

My kids told me there was a boy in kindergarten last year that wore a dress to school everyday. He wore one the first day of 1st grade, then hasn’t worn one since. My son said he’s probably tired of people making fun of him. Lol. I said if he ever starts acting real weird at school, he’s the one you gotta watch and run away from.

oldngray

nowhere special
My kids told me there was a boy in kindergarten last year that wore a dress to school everyday. He wore one the first day of 1st grade, then hasn’t worn one since. My son said he’s probably tired of people making fun of him. Lol. I said if he ever starts acting real weird at school, he’s the one you gotta watch and run away from.
It wasn't a dress.

It was a toga!