By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I just watched a truck driver unloading buns at a Wendy’s. That guy was hustling. The way he was moving you’d have thought he was either in his 30 day qualifying period at UPS or it was his birthday and his wife promised him a blow job if he hurried home. Lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
I just watched a truck driver unloading buns at a Wendy’s. That guy was hustling. The way he was moving you’d have thought he was either in his 30 day qualifying period at UPS or it was his birthday and his wife promised him a blow job if he hurried home. Lol.
I knew a UPS driver that spent years driving a bread truck before he started at UPS. Even in his 50's and being overweight he ran like a 20 year old.

He had to retire early after having both knees replaced.

oldngray

nowhere special
This guy looked like he was in his mid 30’s.
The guy I knew didn't start at UPS until he was in his 30's. He actually got disability instead of retirement but had to fight to get it. He even had a handicapped sticker on his car he drove to work then delivered in a package car.

His own fault for the way he worked. He was notorious for bidding on a route and tearing it up for a couple of years (and messing up the allowances) then moving to another route and repeating. His name even became a verb for how he messed up routes.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I knew a UPS driver that spent years driving a bread truck before he started at UPS. Even in his 50's and being overweight he ran like a 20 year old.

He had to retire early after having both knees replaced.
We had a guy move a few years back. He was a teamster so figured I'll make more money my last 10 years plus it's the same pension.

He quit after 2 years. Ups expected him to run like his brother.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The guy I knew didn't start at UPS until he was in his 30's. He actually got disability instead of retirement but had to fight to get it. He even had a handicapped sticker on his car he drove to work then delivered in a package car.

His own fault for the way he worked. He was notorious for bidding on a route and tearing it up for a couple of years (and messing up the allowances) then moving to another route and repeating. His name even became a verb for how he messed up routes.
I didn't know Dave was a bread guy

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
E95AF937-AA31-4453-9B1C-A21AA25FBD1E.jpeg

Good morning! Happy Friday!