By Invitation Only

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Top one I believe is a russula emetica mushroom.

The bottom one I have no idea because it's obvious you went to the Turdferguson school of photography. :)
b3f.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Go though there drive threw and tell em that. Order a bunch and throw it back into the window and drive off flicking em the double bird!
All Indian owned now too. One on my route I go in order a medium black coffee and one donut. He gives me a large with four donuts and charges me. I’m tell him if he wants to hook me up that’s fine but either give me what I ordered or this coffee is going on your face, then I’m gonna shove the donut up your filthy nose!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
All Indian owned now too. One on my route I go in order a medium black coffee and one donut. He gives me a large with four donuts and charges me. I’m tell him if he wants to hook me up that’s fine but either give me what I ordered or this coffee is going on your face, then I’m gonna shove the donut up your filthy nose!
Lmfao.

oldngray

nowhere special
Don't be mean to Patel.