By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Taxidermist said it was one of the coolest deer he’d seen this season. Picture doesn’t really do it justice.
Proximity_roadkill_06.jpg
Yea, it could be the lighting?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We would lose more time on our route and every single damn stop would be my choice FD.

So we wouldn't even be allowed to leave crap at the mailbox.
I didn’t have high hopes for Abney but I had some hope since he was a part timer back in the day. This is the final straw for me that shows he cares about nothing more than maximizing profits.

There is no argument here to be made that this would somehow lead to better service. People hate the post office because they’re slow and have terrible service. Part of that is doing things like strapping large packages to the side of mailboxes.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I didn’t have high hopes for Abney but I had some hope since he was a part timer back in the day. This is the final straw for me that shows he cares about nothing more than maximizing profits.

There is no argument here to be made that this would somehow lead to better service. People hate the post office because they’re slow and have terrible service. Part of that is doing things like strapping large packages to the side of mailboxes.
Or leaving them in random places in the middle of driveways.