By Invitation Only

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Best money I ever spent on a snowthrower...

View attachment 238354

..three packs of Skittles and a Mt.Dew

giphy (48).gif

Train your cat to shovel, they work cheaper than kids

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
When I was a young shovel punk, I had to shovel the driveway then my neighbor's driveway and then the whole sidewalk from corner to corner. Did I get paid? Nope and as a reward, I got to get driven over to my grandparents house to shovel some more.
Is it a boy or girl? Can’t tell on my phone.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
When I was a young shovel punk, I had to shovel the driveway then my neighbor's driveway and then the whole sidewalk from corner to corner. Did I get paid? Nope and as a reward, I got to get driven over to my grandparents house to shovel some more.
Teach them work ethic like this one. I wish rickyb’s parents would send him to you for a month or two. Lol.

Teen makes $35,000 plowing Seattle's historic snow - CNN

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Well it would help if the picture quality wasn’t @BakerMayfield2018 like. Must have taken it with an original iPhone
I think I love you sideways. My daughters team won 3 outta 4 Travel games this weekend... unfortunately it was a tournament where your first 3 games determined your seed then single elimination after that. They got the number 1 seed but pitcher in elimination game came in and gave up a quick 6 runs. We never recovered.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I think I love you sideways. My daughters team won 3 outta 4 Travel games this weekend... unfortunately it was a tournament where your first 3 games determined your seen then single elimination after that. They got the number 1 seed but pitcher in elimination game came in and gave up a quick 6 runs. We never recovered.
Yeah pool play

Not sure how softball works but in baseball you use just enough pitching to advance. Save your good pitching for the single elimination.