By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I’m so sad today. I could cry. Our manager told us he’s being forced onto another workgroup. He’s the best manager any of us have ever had. We were standing around trying to figure out if there was anything he could do better or differently. We couldn’t come up with a single thing. That says a lot.

Now we’ll end up with a brand spanking new manager...a woman. :(

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
giphy-4.gif
I’m so sad today. I could cry. Our manager told us he’s being forced onto another workgroup. He’s the best manager any of us have ever had. We were standing around trying to figure out if there was anything he could do better or differently. We couldn’t come up with a single thing. That says a lot.

man.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Time to retire

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Don’t care. You guys would never understand because of the animosity between Union and management. I feel sorry for you guys when it comes to that. We don’t have that. We can base our relationships on their merit and personalities.
He would stab you in the back if necessary.

oldngray

nowhere special
Don’t care. You guys would never understand because of the animosity between Union and management. I feel sorry for you guys when it comes to that. We don’t have that. We can base our relationships on their merit and personalities.
UPS always had friction between management and hourly but not like it is now. Once upon a time everyone would put differences aside to get the job done. Service to customers was the most important thing.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
UPS always had friction between management and hourly but not like it is now. Once upon a time everyone would put differences aside to get the job done. Service to customers was the most important thing.
It’s sad that it’s not still like that. Makes for a hostile work environment. And I’m not saying there isn’t friction between management and hourly but it’s usually on a person by person basis. There is one guy who runs the station in DC that is hated equally by management and hourly. He’s a total hard-ass that could fit right in at UPS.