By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Half the place is loaded on rollers.....then they have a beautiful $9 million dollar automated small sort upstairs...
gifdump_3016_16.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just now on the road home so stopped to grab some McDonald’s on the way. Took 15 min for a couple of plain cheeseburgers. Then they aren’t even hot. Like how is that even possible?

Then “oh sorry about the wait we threw an extra cheeseburger in there.”

Cool that’s awful nice of you but if I ordered the others plain why in the hell would I want the extra to have everything on it!!!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Just now on the road home so stopped to grab some McDonald’s on the way. Took 15 min for a couple of plain cheeseburgers. Then they aren’t even hot. Like how is that even possible?

Cool that’s awful nice of you but if I ordered the others plain why in the hell would I want the extra to have everything on it!!!
friend’n morons

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

I was starving after work didn’t eat breakfast or lunch. Stopped at McDonald’s real quick (I thought) to grab a double cheeseburger only ketchup.... literally took them like a half hour. Only 2 cars in front of me. Smh. Wtf !!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was starving after work didn’t eat breakfast or lunch. Stopped at McDonald’s real quick (I thought) to grab a double cheeseburger only ketchup.... literally took them like a half hour. Only 2 cars in front of me. Smh. Wtf !!
Like at subway 3/4 of the time I want to be like :censored2: just let me make it so it’ll be done today.