By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
parents_05.gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And then there was Einstein. :student:

Great program on the Science channel now.
Einstein & Hawking: Unlocking the Universe

If there is a pantheon for great minds, Stephen Hawking and Albert Einstein would undoubtedly qualify for membership. Their remarkable theories were transformative in the world of physics, and both are lauded as luminaries across the world.

On Sunday, a new 2-hour program will delve into the fascinating work of Hawking and Einstein, how their ideas are connected, and what that fruitful pondering means for modern physics.

"Einstein and Hawking: Unlocking The Universe" premieres March 10 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on the Science Channel. The program will also re-air on March 14, which is the first anniversary of Hawking's death and Einstein's 140th birthday.
This is on the Science Channel again folks.
I recorded it and watched it twice by myself and once with my grandson.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Watch Intense Winds Knock Over an 18-Wheeler Truck in Texas

Holy crap! Same guy recorded two tractor trailers blowing over in the same spot yesterday, one a FedEx truck.
We went out to Phoenix on vacation and when we headed back to Hotlanta, we saw a tractor trailer get blown over.
Highest winds were in the 90 mph range in the area.
I stopped at the Painted Desert on the way back about an hour before this and I got blown off my feet trying to take a picture.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I kind of feel sorry for the kids in a way. Yes, some of them were aware of what was going on, but their parents raised them to be spoiled princes and princesses. Now just like, that their lives have blown up in their faces. The parents knew better.
Now everyone can learn that there are consequences and you have to work for the prize...….the parents are a little late learning this and their failure to impart this to their kids makes their kids learn a lesson too. It's a sad situation, but so is the kid who deserved to get into school and was thrown aside for the spoiled brats!!!