By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Cosmo and Gumby becoming pals?
Bestfriends.jpg

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
have you ever used one of those thermacell mosquito repellent things?
I've used them, and they do work.....to a certain extent. It depends on how much the wind is blowing and from what direction. I went fishing last Wednesday, and due to the fact that it probably never got below freezing all winter where I was at, the mosquitos were really bad. A rainstorm rolled thru while I was fishing. I retreated to my truck for some tunes and AC. This is the view from my side window.
IMG_3178.JPG

They were waiting to pounce when I got out after the storm.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I've used them, and they do work.....to a certain extent. It depends on how much the wind is blowing and from what direction. I went fishing last Wednesday, and due to the fact that it probably never got below freezing all winter where I was at, the mosquitos were really bad. A rainstorm rolled thru while I was fishing. I retreated to my truck for some tunes and AC. This is the view from my side window.
View attachment 240584
Holy crap! No way I could have been out there. They would have been on me like white on rice. Lol.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Holy crap! No way I could have been out there. They would have been on me like white on rice. Lol.
They were actually worse than what this shows. The rain knocked a bunch of them off my windows before I took the pic. A fellow fisherman walked up to me and asked if I had any OFF! I could spare as he left his at home. I always carry 2 cans when I fish. I gave him what was left in one of the cans. He was very grateful. lol.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
View attachment 240584

Geeeeez. That’s about what it looked like on the river one day. I might try to get one. Give em a try

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They were actually worse than what this shows. The rain knocked a bunch of them off my windows before I took the pic. A fellow fisherman walked up to me and asked if I had any OFF! I could spare as he left his at home. I always carry 2 cans when I fish. I gave him what was left in one of the cans. He was very grateful. lol.
Lol. I bet he was!

Indecisi0n

View attachment 240584
EWIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE