By Invitation Only

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Are you blind? Lol.
Pretty much. They're so heavy and disruptive I have to wear contacts when I go out because the slightest shift friend*s with my sight and I get a headache from all my face muscles constantly trying to keep them from slipping. I can't even drive at night with them.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Pretty much. They're so heavy and disruptive I have to wear contacts when I go out because the slightest shift friend*s with my sight and I get a headache from all my face muscles constantly trying to keep them from slipping. I can't even drive at night with them.
That sucks. No way it can be fixed?

rod

Retired 23 years
Had a guy at work that constantly bragged about having eyes like an eagle. He even called his own kid 4-eyes when he had to get glasses. When he turned 40 or so his eyes started going bad and today he has thick glasses. I always thought it served the A-hole right.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Had a guy at work that constantly bragged about having eyes like an eagle. He even called his own kid 4-eyes when he had to get glasses. When he turned 40 or so his eyes started going bad and today he has thick glasses. I always thought it served the A-hole right.
This, just happened, to me. 20-10 my whole life, all of a sudden, can’t see at night.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
This, just happened, to me. 20-10 my whole life, all of a sudden, can’t see at night.
tenor (3).gif

rod

Retired 23 years
It happens . I've worn glasses most all my life except for about a dozen years of contacts while I was a driver. I still have many older friends who are so vain they would rather hold a menu out at arms length to be able read it rather than wear glasses. Idiots