By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Why does she have 3 dogs? The cost of them alone can pay for a car.

Sounds like she is making poor choices.

I agree the story needs more details but give the kid credit for trying to help out. Baby Daddy might have skipped town and maybe Mommy is between Daddies and has problems of her own but those are different issues.

Also give credit to the person who sold the car to the kid.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I agree the story needs more details but give the kid credit for trying to help out. Baby Daddy might have skipped town and maybe Mommy is between Daddies and has problems of her own but those are different issues.

3 dogs to feed, vet bills, upkeep, etc, is a lot of money every month.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Why does she have 3 dogs? The cost of them alone can pay for a car.

Sounds like she is making poor choices.

735DF996-AF7A-4B54-B694-5AA439398C06.gif

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

You actually like something?

Wow! I’m amazed.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My brother has been to the hospital twice now in the past 3 days for Explosive poo.

The first time they called for an ambulance because he didn’t think he could make it in the car without :censored2:ting himself. (I have no idea where the logic in this was)

I think they are in for a very rude awakening when the medical bills come in.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My brother has been to the hospital twice now in the past 3 days for Explosive poo.

The first time they called for an ambulance because he didn’t think he could make it in the car without :censored2:ting himself. (I have no idea where the logic in this was)

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

The logic was, who wants to ruin the car?

Is he ok?

oldngray

nowhere special

What did the hospital do? Tell him, yep you :censored2: yourself?