By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Our :censored2:ing pitching is absolutely horrible! Carl Edwards Jr is a wreck. I might have to take a few days off from watching/listening to the games. I'm about to break something.
Lol I know they got yu but the last 3 years have really shocked me. Like with their money and farm system how have they not shored up that rotation?

542thruNthru

Lol I know they got yu but the last 3 years have really shocked me. Like with their money and farm system how have they not shored up that rotation?

It's more our bullpen bringing us down. Something that should have been taken care of. But no we are told "we don't have the money"

How do we score 28 runs and lose 2 out of 3 to the :censored2:ing Rangers.

:censored2: that Baby Shark song by the way. :)

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
641B2F19-5213-474A-9A53-EFC44A02F9B3.jpeg

Good morning. Happy Friday!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's more our bullpen bringing us down. Something that should have been taken care of. But no we are told "we don't have the money"

How do we score 28 runs and lose 2 out of 3 to the :censored2:ing Rangers.

:censored2: that Baby Shark song by the way. :)
Don’t have the money. Lmao

They are second in mlb payroll but could easily push 250 mil in my opinion

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A customer said, I’ve been having random people in personal cars coming to my house delivering packages. It’s really weird. Me-They’re Amazon.
I wonder how long before we hear about an Amazon driver getting shot driving down the wrong driveway in their personal car?

oldngray

nowhere special
A customer said, I’ve been having random people in personal cars coming to my house delivering packages. It’s really weird. Me-They’re Amazon.
I wonder how long before we hear about an Amazon driver getting shot driving down the wrong driveway in their personal car?
you can never tell what the Amazon people will be driving. I have been seeing more in the Amazon vans lately though.