By Invitation Only

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
God old people suck.

Trying to get lunch and the line went from no one to 8 people deep waiting for them to order. I bet the man said he didn’t want sauce on his chicken wings 10 times. After that $1.50 left on their gift card so they stand there trying to figure out what they can get to use everything on the card.

Now we head to the drinks. Fancy new coke machine. A line of 5 grows before the husband gets his drink. 2 more before the wife gets her drink. Wow
It’s frustrating I know , but we will all be there some day ,, what if it was my parents I always say to myself !

old levi's

blank space
God old people suck.

Trying to get lunch and the line went from no one to 8 people deep waiting for them to order. I bet the man said he didn’t want sauce on his chicken wings 10 times. After that $1.50 left on their gift card so they stand there trying to figure out what they can get to use everything on the card.

Now we head to the drinks. Fancy new coke machine. A line of 5 grows before the husband gets his drink. 2 more before the wife gets her drink. Wow

They come from a generation where they handed you whatever size drink you ordered; you will be old one day if you're lucky. Do you feel lucky?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It’s frustrating I know , but we will all be there some day ,, what if it was my parents I always say to myself !
I had an old guy months ago who reminded me so much of my dad. I fought the urge to hurry away and patiently answered all his questions. He was so appreciative. He said, A lot of people don’t take time for old people.
All I could think while helping him was, this could be my dad trying to ship a package for the first time and I hope the person helping him takes the time.

oldngray

nowhere special
You've officially become old when you say you don't like variety. Case in point. The only person that agreed with you is "oldngray"

:)
haters_gonna_hate.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You've officially become old when you say you don't like variety. Case in point. The only person that agreed with you is "oldngray"

:)
Lol. I didn’t say I don’t like variety. I love variety. I get bored with the same thing all the time. I said I don’t like too many choices. There’s a difference, Grasshopper.