By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Did you see the guy’s pictures yesterday that he took with his drone, of a shark stalking his kids in the ocean at New Smyrna Beach, FL? I was recently reading a list of most dangerous beaches in the world and that beach was on the list because of the sharks. The area is a breeding ground and has had some of the highest incidences of shark attacks in the world.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Did you see the guy’s pictures yesterday that he took with his drone, of a shark stalking his kids in the ocean at New Smyrna Beach, FL? I was recently reading a list of most dangerous beaches in the world and that beach was on the list because of the sharks. The area is a breeding ground and has had some of the highest incidences of shark attacks in the world.
Yes. Amazing picture.

oldngray

nowhere special
Get out of the swamp and folks are proud as hell of our military. If you ever been to a small town parade where the national guard rolls by with some heavy steel, you know what I mean.
WW2 planes do flyovers a lot of the time too. Doesn't have to be the newest stealth planes.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol. Many, many military people living in and around the swamp.
We are talking about the political hacks and the liberal media. They are light years away from regular military, although some career top military brass themselves get caught up in the swamp. They mix with these people and probably act embarrassed by anyone trying to change things.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We are talking about the political hacks and the liberal media. They are light years away from regular military, although some career top military brass themselves get caught up in the swamp. They mix with these people and probably act embarrassed by anyone trying to change things.
The top military brass kind of have to get caught up in the swamp if they want to further their careers. Even though they’re military the higher they get the more political it gets.