By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_3069_31.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Who the heck would buy an all electric car like the Nissan Leaf? All I would do is worry about the charge. It would be like driving every day with a car with a empty gas tank. All you do is stare at the needle on E.

oldngray

nowhere special
Who the heck would buy an all electric car like the Nissan Leaf? All I would do is worry about the charge. It would be like driving every day with a car with a empty gas tank. All you do is stare at the needle on E.
Only useful as a to and from work car.

Why pay to have a semi useless car around when you will need another car too?

Wally

Only useful as a to and from work car.

Why pay to have a semi useless car around when you will need another car too?
Totally unnecessary. A plug in hybrid would accomplish the same energy savings with the flexibility of a standard vehicle. The first 50 miles runs purely on battery power.

Indecisi0n

Contrary to what people may think , the technology is still too new IMO . Electric cars/trucks will be in our future but in the distance future . That's why when guys get so worried about these electric driverless trucks it makes me giggle. Do some research people.

Wally

Contrary to what people may think , the technology is still too new IMO . Electric cars/trucks will be in our future but in the distance future . That's why when guys get so worried about these electric driverless trucks it makes me giggle. Do some research people.
The average commute in the US is around 50 miles a day. Plug in hybrids with a 70 mile range would save huge amounts of gasoline.