By Invitation Only

Future

Victory Ride
I hate cats but I will have 1-2 at the farm when we build. I hope I have one that likes to show off their kill.

My best friend family had a cat that would leave his kill on their front porch. When you’d go over there was always a mouse or shrew or something laying at the doorstep. Lol
Cats r cool bro ... on a farm a definitely need as u know ....they have personality s ....which I think is cool ...harder 2 find then a dog ...dogs r easy ..

Future

Victory Ride
I hate cats but I will have 1-2 at the farm when we build. I hope I have one that likes to show off their kill.

My best friend family had a cat that would leave his kill on their front porch. When you’d go over there was always a mouse or shrew or something laying at the doorstep. Lol
Get them from a rescue ..spca etc

oldngray

nowhere special
Cats r cool bro ... on a farm a definitely need as u know ....they have personality s ....which I think is cool ...harder 2 find then a dog ...dogs r easy ..

One problem with cats is you can't predict what the personality will be like. Some will follow you around like a puppy but others can be bat:censored2: crazy.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
One problem with cats is you can't predict what the personality will be like. Some will follow you around like a puppy but others can be bat:censored2: crazy.
E6487510-8027-4152-8A67-5ED5AE6C808B.gif