By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Staring out the window waiting for paw paw to come pick her up.
72195FBE-0795-4277-9B76-1DF8B3CC9350.jpeg

Brownslave688

Looks like @rod pension is going to take another hit.

Did you read the comments? Half are recruiters telling people to come drive for them.
What crap. Basically they didn’t like the union so they shut down and reopened. If you’re not making money in the trucking industry now you’re doing something wrong.

Brownslave688

I really wonder how people like that can sleep at night?
Our local Pepsi distribution center is the same way. Once a few years back they didn’t pay anyone for almost a month “payroll issues” almost every driver they had walked out on them. They had to pay a tow truck company to tow the trailers to the delivery spots until they could train new drivers.

My BIL used them to get his CDL. He knew the reputation but was like it’s a free CDL. They told him for the first few months he’d be with someone and they’d give him routes with easily accessible stops until he got used to driving the truck.

Day 1 they send him out in a full sized truck to do backroads bars and stores in the boonies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Our local Pepsi distribution center is the same way. Once a few years back they didn’t pay anyone for almost a month “payroll issues” almost every driver they had walked out on them. They had to pay a tow truck company to tow the trailers to the delivery spots until they could train new drivers.

My BIL used them to get his CDL. He knew the reputation but was like it’s a free CDL. They told him for the first few months he’d be with someone and they’d give him routes with easily accessible stops until he got used to driving the truck.

Day 1 they send him out in a full sized truck to do backroads bars and stores in the boonies.
That’s funny. Imagine if they’d just paid them. Lol.