By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
0E571D90-DB57-45B9-AF1A-E559AFA81DB4.jpeg

@oldngray @cosmo1 and @rod .58¢ short stacks at IHOP today!

oldngray

nowhere special

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've washed my hands of the whole circus. Between grandma and the kids parents it was a losing battle. I don't need to be butting heads with 10 year olds. I say NO---grandma says yes----screw it.
I think my daughters taste buds are broken. Wife made chicken quesadillas last night.

Ava had chicken, cheese, green peppers, and beans on hers. Then she was dipping the quesadilla in plain non fat Greek yogurt. No flavoring at all. You ever had that stuff!!

rod

Retired 23 years
I think my daughters taste buds are broken. Wife made chicken quesadillas last night.

Ava had chicken, cheese, green peppers, and beans on hers. Then she was dipping the quesadilla in plain non fat Greek yogurt. No flavoring at all. You ever had that stuff!!
Never had it but my mother-in-law uses it to help her swallow her daily pills. :-) Apparently it's good for something.

oldngray

nowhere special

Wait until that crap comes out the other end.