Virescit Vulnere Virtus
8BEA6A9E-9C3D-4AE8-BEAC-200AA5D87DB6.jpeg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I get that but the way it’s written is essentially

8 divided by 2 x 4. That equals 16.

The way some people are interpreting PEMDAS is 4-7+8 equals is -11. You don’t add first though. They are considered equal so you work left to right
I thought 8 over top of the bottom equation means you solve the bottom then solve the whole problem. Is the answer one or sixteen?

oldngray

nowhere special
A Missouri woman is “offended” after she says a local auto shop employee sexually harassed her by offering her a discount if she agreed to lift her shirt up for him.

Kintraella Huntley was at Quick Stop Auto Shop in Ferguson, Mo. on Thursday to have her car fixed. In an interview with KSDK, she said it had been her giving trouble and releasing smoke.
'I was offended': Woman claims mechanic told her to lift up shirt in exchange for discount

If you don't want the discount keep your shirt on.

And somehow I suspect Kintraella in Ferguson doesn't have anything I would want to see.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A Missouri woman is “offended” after she says a local auto shop employee sexually harassed her by offering her a discount if she agreed to lift her shirt up for him.

Kintraella Huntley was at Quick Stop Auto Shop in Ferguson, Mo. on Thursday to have her car fixed. In an interview with KSDK, she said it had been her giving trouble and releasing smoke.
'I was offended': Woman claims mechanic told her to lift up shirt in exchange for discount

And somehow I suspect Kintraella in Ferguson doesn't have anything I would want to see.
6F686469-0947-4E11-8CE2-B2DCDDF014B8.jpeg

Not your thing? I thought y’all liked big boobs.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I’d take a peek

rod

Retired 23 years

Ferguson, Mo.? Isn't that where the Great Getto riots of 2014 were held?