By Invitation Only

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Just started this past week. Well he still gets up once every night but pop a paci in him and pat his bottom for a few and he’s ok.

Much better than having to feed and change him
When he’s up
That helps out alot if they stay asleep. Now you just have to get his feeding schedule working right.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
12 weeks. He’s almost 2.5 months old lol

Yep Ava is already telling us how they’re gonna come pick her up once mommy goes back to work.

According to her Abel is on his own though

Jeez, 12 weeks. S*, that's right it was right around the time I went back home for vacation! Time flies, I didn't think it was that far back. LMAO "He's on his own". I feel sorry for you. She is going to be a hellcat when she gets older. I'm so glad the only girls I had to deal with were my nieces.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Jeez, 12 weeks. S*, that's right it was right around the time I went back home for vacation! Time flies, I didn't think it was that far back. LMAO "He's on his own". I feel sorry for you. She is going to be a hellcat when she gets older. I'm so glad the only girls I had to deal with were my nieces.
She already knows just when she’s pushing it too far and it’s time to put on the charm. It’s scary

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
33E7A444-3689-4B62-A32F-9423537AE13F.jpeg

Good morning.