By Invitation Only

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The defense sucks. But everyone has sucked today.

I thought this team was talented enough to overcome some bad coaching

I also thought after 4 years we’d see some coaching growth.

At this point they both look like big fat nos
laughing.gif

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Took the color guys 2 quarters to stop calling him Cole. Lol

He picked it up. Sucks for him having a bumbling :censored2:ing moronic idiot :censored2: face as a coach and defensive coordinator.

Defensive line is slow as :censored2:.

Defensive backs suck.

It’s really Cale. Cale is the only bright spot in this defense. Stupid as :censored2: to change the scheme knowing the defensive backs were horrible and the :censored2:ing line couldn’t get pressure. They got gashed all night. Horrendous.

Listen for a lone boo bird next Saturday. Because I’ll be there ready to :censored2:in let ole bald dick face have it.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
He picked it up. Sucks for him having a bumbling :censored2:ing moronic idiot :censored2: face as a coach and defensive coordinator.

Defensive backs suck.

It’s really Cale. Cale is the only bright spot in this defense. Stupid as :censored2: to change the scheme knowing the defensive backs were horrible and the :censored2:ing line couldn’t get pressure. They got gashed all night. Horrendous.

Listen for a lone boo bird next Saturday. Because I’ll be there ready to :censored2:in let ole bald dick face have it.
Kash had a good game

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Defensive backs suck.

I’m done dude. Gave up the nfl a few years back and its been glorious.

Football just isn’t worth it me. There’s way too much riding on every single game. You have to be too invested in it. It takes up half of your Saturday for 3 months.

I’ll check scores on my phone but not worth living and dying by anymore

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Football just isn’t worth it me. There’s way too much riding on every single game. You have to be too invested in it. It takes up half of your Saturday for 3 months.

bitch.gif

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

I’ll watch Cale. But if he wasn’t family I wouldn’t do it. This is insane. If I was a donor, like a big one, I’d be calling Sterk and asking some questions. How much more of this is he going to get away with? But he creates a good culture. That’s what matters. *biggest eye roll ever*

They wonder why they don’t have anybody show up to the games. This is why. Barry Odom.