By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

I would bet there is stone underneath. I had the same problem near a sidewalk. I dug up rock and concrete chunks from the area and filled it with around 8 inches of rich topsoil. The concrete heats the nearby soil but now it doesn't burn up.

I know there are stones underneath. Last time I dug a small patch up. I pulled this up. San Diego soil is full of rocks.
20190924_182721.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Dems seem destined to hurl themselves off the cliff. Might want to hold off and get the facts first? Lol

https://nypost.com/2019/09/24/goodwin-pelosis-impeachment-flip-flop-changes-everything/

She announced a formal inquiry. Which means nothing. House has to vote on it. She lacks the power to just decide to do it on her own.

And just like the Mueller report the Dems rushed to take action before facts were known.

I didn't expect it until next year just before election. This soon it will blow over by then.

Although they will have a new talking point by then.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
She announced a formal inquiry. Which means nothing. House has to vote on it. She lacks the power to just decide to do it on her own.

And just like the Mueller report the Dems rushed to take action before facts were known.

I didn't expect it until next year just before election. This soon it will blow over by then.

Although they will have a new talking point by then.
This feeds the base nut jobs, but will backfire with moderates and swing vote district voters. It is very possible that they could get Trump reelected and lose the house.

oldngray

nowhere special
This feeds the base nut jobs, but will backfire with moderates and swing vote district voters. It is very possible that they could get Trump reelected and lose the house.

Its a stunt to placate the far left without really doing anything. Just to make it look like she's doing something.