By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You're a better Dad then me man.

I ain't dealing with that :censored2:. I want to take him but not till he's like 6. He wakes up too damn early for 1 and I'm not getting up at 5am to watch him play or deal with him not going to sleep because he can't hear us talking and having a good time.

Plus camping is supposed to be fun and relaxing. Watching him all day so he doesn't kill himself and so I don't have to listen to liberal pansies like @Wally complain how I need to keep a eye on him 24/7 is not fun and relaxing. ;)
Stop the lies. He gets up at 1am in order to check on you and see where you passed out! He's so responsible for his age.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You're a better Dad then me man.

I ain't dealing with that :censored2:. I want to take him but not till he's like 6. He wakes up too damn early for 1 and I'm not getting up at 5am to watch him play or deal with him not going to sleep because he can't hear us talking and having a good time.

Plus camping is supposed to be fun and relaxing. Watching him all day so he doesn't kill himself and so I don't have to listen to liberal pansies like @Wally complain how I need to keep a eye on him 24/7 is not fun and relaxing. ;)
Lmao. Saturday we will get there early evening and she will “help” set up camp. Then we will go fishing. The come back and roast hot dogs, s’mores, all that good stuff. If she gets up early enough we will go squirrel hunting in the morning then cook bacon and eggs over the fire. Then head home

542thruNthru

Lmao. Saturday we will get there early evening and she will “help” set up camp. Then we will go fishing. The come back and roast hot dogs, s’mores, all that good stuff. If she gets up early enough we will go squirrel hunting in the morning then cook bacon and eggs over the fire. Then head home

Oh so it's just 1 night. That I could handle. We go for 3 or 4 days.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Three year olds go hunting?

542thruNthru

Well I only need to go 1/2 mile down the road. If she was old enough to pack her own bag we’d backpack in and out. This is our first time so yeah one night.

Lol why even go. Just pitch a tent in your back yard and have a fire. :)

Nevermind, I'm reading the msg loud and clear now. The wife is pissed at something and you need to get away.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lol why even go. Just pitch a tent in your back yard and have a fire. :)

Nevermind, I'm reading the msg loud and clear now. The wife is pissed at something and you need to get away.
Can’t go play in the creek in the backyard. Can’t hear all of the sounds of nature in the backyard. Lots of stuff we can’t do in the back yard.