By Invitation Only

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Not in any way that they can find. Colonoscopy coming up soon.
Ya know, I could be wrong but in researching my condition, I also came across anemia causes. My condition causes problems with the thyroid and a low iron condition can be caused by a thyroid issue. Hope your dad gets his thyroid test done too.

Some places offer a complete men's health panel screening. The one I took consisted of over 60 tests. Does your state and county offer such a thing?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ya know, I could be wrong but in researching my condition, I also came across anemia causes. My condition causes problems with the thyroid and a low iron condition can be caused by a thyroid issue. Hope your dad gets his thyroid test done too.

Some places offer a complete men's health panel screening. The one I took consisted of over 60 tests. Does your state and county offer such a thing?
He just got his blood work done (I can’t tell you what all they tested for) but it all came back clear.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Kind of crazy they’ve known for over a month his hemoglobin is very low. Took a month to get in to see anyone. Was gonna take another month for the colonoscopy but my wife called in her connections and got him in in a week.

Please update me with whats going on. Tag me so I don't miss out. Since I found out about my problem, I have been feverishly reading and researching this iron thing.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
F3D04B39-3590-44EB-A957-4C3BC640D908.jpeg

Good morning.

oldngray

nowhere special
One time I had the mechanic not tighten the lug nuts when they changed a tire overnight. The tire didn't come off but when I got to my first stop the lugs were ovaled out. I had to sit for over an hour for them to come out and change the tire.

No UPS mechanics on the clock that time of day. They called a tire service they have a contract with.