By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

MUTHA

Here, I linked to it for your lazy ass.

By Invitation Only

Never used Torrents so I can't be sure.

The way it works is you select a "add-on" which is pretty much just a site.

Search or select a movie like I show in this picture. Notice the Add-on is call IT. They change all the time.
20191123_193508.jpg

It will then search for all streams of that movie on that site. Showing you how man 4k,1080,720, SD and Cam streams there are. I'm searching Joker that is still in theaters.
20191124_110153.jpg

Movies that are still in the theater rarely have a 1080 available but it does happen and I won't lie when it says 1080 it rarely is. I can usually watch a movie that's new in the theaters in a month or so. Anything that's on DVD or Netflix, hulu,Disney+. Works the same day.

oldngray

nowhere special
Never used :censored2: so I can't be sure.

Search or select a movie like I show in this picture. Notice the Add-on is call IT. They change all the time.View attachment 273205
It will then search for all streams of that movie on that site. Showing you how man 4k,1080,720, SD and Cam streams there are. I'm searching Joker that is still in theaters.
View attachment 273206
Movies that are still in the theater rarely have a 1080 available but it does happen and I won't lie when it says 1080 it rarely is. I can usually watch a movie that's new in the theaters in a month or so. Anything that's on DVD or Netflix, hulu,Disney+. Works the same day.

Sounds like it links to internet sites that change all the time. The newest movies are often crappy cam recordings that aren't worth watching.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Search or select a movie like I show in this picture. Notice the Add-on is call IT. They change all the time.View attachment 273205
View attachment 273206
My buddy has a device like that. We recently tried watching one of the Transporter movies and every one we picked had big annoying Portuguese subtitles going across them.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

View attachment 273206
At least your wife knows to call me when you go to jail for piracy

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

View attachment 273206

So it sounds pretty much like what I thought, some kind of peer to peer modern day torrent site. I was all ready to jump on this bandwagon and get one until you explained it.

I can't be getting no more got damned copyright warnings for downloading the classic 1988 American comedy drama film Beaches starring Bette Midler.

scooby0048

My buddy has a device like that. We recently tried watching one of the Transporter movies and every one we picked had big annoying Portuguese subtitles going across them.

How many movies you watch have Japanese subtitles?

I used to see those horrible subtitles when I would get screener movies.

I have heard of problems like that when people were watching bootleg movies. I have also heard of movies not having all the special effects finished when the screener copies were distributed.

scooby0048

Meanwhile in the biggest city within 30 miles of me View attachment 273230
The jackwagon who strapped that onto his Chevy Spark must be really proud of himself. Probably the biggest buck he has ever shot. That's like one of those kid's fun hunt deer out here.

Living out here, I've come to appreciate the rednecks who drive around with the carcass hanging off the back of their Chevy Avalanches while they use the field dressing hole as a cup holder. I love when their kids are riding around with them and the dead deer, and the deer is more secure in the vehicle than the little 5 year old rat bastard offspring.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The jackwagon who strapped that onto his Chevy Spark must be really proud of himself. Probably the biggest buck he has ever shot. That's like one of those kid's fun hunt deer out here.

Living out here, I've come to appreciate the rednecks who drive around with the carcass hanging off the back of their Chevy Avalanches while they use the field dressing hole as a cup holder. I love when their kids are riding around with them and the dead deer, and the deer is more secure in the vehicle than the little 5 year old rat bastard offspring.
Seatbelts are for pusillanimous! Lol.

scooby0048

Seatbelts are for pusillanimous! Lol.
If you type pusillanimous, does it revert back to pussiez?

Please tell me you weren't one of those parents whose idea of a seatbelt is your right arm. My mother's right arm was handed down from the god Zues himself.

Not only could her arm stop a 12 year old punk from smacking his face on the dashboard and windshield at high speed, but she could also snatch that same punk up by his hair, with the swiftness and accuracy of a lightning bolt when he mouthed off. Her arm was deadly accurate when it came to backhanding the little punk and leaving not even the slightest red mark across his face.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
If you type pusillanimous, does it revert back to pussiez?

Please tell me you weren't one of those parents whose idea of a seatbelt is your right arm. My mother's right arm was handed down from the god Zues himself.

Not only could her arm stop a 12 year old punk from smacking his face on the dashboard and windshield at high speed, but she could also snatch that same punk up by his hair, with the swiftness and accuracy of a lightning bolt when he mouthed off. Her arm was deadly accurate when it came to backhanding the little punk and leaving not even the slightest red mark across his face.
Yes it does. Lol.
No. My kids knew the car didn’t move until the seatbelts were on. I was joking, implying that the parents with secured deer and unsecured children where you are, thought that way about seatbelts.