By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Truly I’m not germ-phobic, but when you read articles like below, it makes you think twice about a deer being butchered on the floor of the same place you’re getting your nails done. MRSA is a real problem. I’d prefer not to get it. Plus deer carry others diseases that can be transmitted to humans such as, encephalitis and Lyme disease, and a whole list of diseases. She isn’t even using gloves. I wouldn’t even change my baby’s diaper on a nail salon floor, I sure wouldn’t want deer meat butchered there.

Florida woman had parts of her feet amputated after suffering a small cut during a salon pedicure

Woman Blames Nail Salon After Almost Losing Arm To Flesh-Eating Bacteria

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
DF01B874-AB43-42D1-8BE5-277FAECD2179.jpeg

4C4BE31C-D8FA-4BE0-A7FA-748FD4A7D6C2.gif

FedEx just changed our pension yet again, convincing the clueless that it’s better than what we have now. They claim it’s not about saving FedEx money (yeah right) but letting employees have more control of their money. Lol. All it takes is some grilled hot dogs and a sign to convince some people that FedEx is the best corporation to work for. SMH.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
View attachment 273344

View attachment 273345

FedEx just changed our pension yet again, convincing the clueless that it’s better than what we have now. They claim it’s not about saving FedEx money (yeah right) but letting employees have more control of their money. Lol. All it takes is some grilled hot dogs and a sign to convince some people that FedEx is the best corporation to work for. SMH.
Hot Dogs? Ok, FedEx is ok.