By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
3TpNlOcENe3h.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
All kids are going to have baby fat. The difference is whether kids are more active later and burn it off.
or if they eat lol

girl 6 months older ava was always a little taller than ava and tons fatter. Until this past summer ava passed her in height and weighs about 10 lbs more than her now. The girl will only eat hot dogs and mac and cheese.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I am getting some horror stories from centers around me. Even one of the dispatchers who is actually really good told me yesterday this year feels different. UPS seems totally unprepared.

542thruNthru

Seems light here. Which has me thinking the next 3-4 weeks will be a complete :censored2: show. Though I see a ton of amazon drivers on the roads so that may be why its light also.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My route is almost double the number of stops as yesterday. Still...I’d much rather be doing what I’m doing than what my sister is. She’s driving a moving truck across country with a grouchy old prick and already had mechanical problems. Lol.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Seems light here. Which has me thinking the next 3-4 weeks will be a complete :censored2: show. Though I see a ton of amazon drivers on the roads so that may be why its light also.

the mailman came by yesterday mad as hell
He said Amazon’s not taking anything out of the city limits
4:00 and he was on his 3rd trip