By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The thugs family will probably sue FedEx over it.
Like the (I think dollar general clerk) that recently shot someone trying to rob the store. The robbers brother and sister were on the news complaining that the store clerk shouldn’t have a gun. No need to shoot a robber like that. They don’t have a brother now. Smh

moreluck

golden ticket member
Like the (I think dollar general clerk) that recently shot someone trying to rob the store. The robbers brother and sister were on the news complaining that the store clerk shouldn’t have a gun. No need to shoot a robber like that. They don’t have a brother now. Smh
I watched a funny clip this morning where the convenience store robber had the pepper spray pointed the wrong way and sprayed his own face.....Karma!!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What are you doing up so early? Your turn to feed the baby?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My daughter is a Peak helper again this year. They were told they can’t work more than 30 hours this week. I wonder what management will do when none of the helpers show up Friday because they’re out of hours? Lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Good lord this impeachment stuff is so crazy. So many people completely contradicting what they said during the Clinton impeachment.

The simple fact there are so many people still holding office 20 years after the Clinton impeachment shows part of what’s wrong with everything

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Dindu nuffin dough.

542thruNthru

source-34.gif