burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Can't answer? Game over, you lose!

A8E5E44E-86A4-40B9-85A8-C6080FE42178.jpeg
CA0462B4-C635-48B3-B407-762B91AE3C30.jpeg

Since you seem to obsessed with rings here you go

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Me and Abel were chillin one morning watching young guns. Nephew (who is a 5th grader) comes in and is like oh Abel can’t watch this. This is way too violent for me to watch he def shouldn’t watch this. Even I can’t watch this.

I got an idea king of the dorks. Leave the room and don’t watch. Me and my son are enjoying a good gun fight.

542thruNthru

Me and Abel were chillin one morning watching young guns. Nephew (who is a 5th grader) comes in and is like oh Abel can’t watch this. This is way too violent for me to watch he def shouldn’t watch this. Even I can’t watch this.

I got an idea king of the dorks. Leave the room and don’t watch. Me and my son are enjoying a good gun fight.

Young Guns.... good gun fight.... are you high?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I’m calling CPS on you! Lol.