By Invitation Only

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Idiot center manager walking around yelling at everyone that their beard can’t be over 1/4”.

Hey guess what that’s why everyone has a beard note now because you’d jump their ass over a 5 o’clock shadow. How you gonna measure a quarter inch? GTFOH
He's jelly and doesn't want your beards longer than his d*.

542thruNthru

Idiot center manager walking around yelling at everyone that their beard can’t be over 1/4”.

Hey guess what that’s why everyone has a beard note now because you’d jump their ass over a 5 o’clock shadow. How you gonna measure a quarter inch? GTFOH

Your doctor can put a longer length and there is nothing they can do.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Can't the beard be trimmed close without scraping the skin?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
He's jelly and doesn't want your beards longer than his d*.
The dumb part is literally no one has a long beard.

Might be 2-3 weeks growth at most. Something like this.

D104408F-20C1-42EE-AF6A-4784705D82F5.jpeg

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I stopped by the union hall a couple of weeks ago, and made a comment about people having beards. They told me the company was going to start cracking down because some drivers were taking advantage. They told me the company was going to ONLY accept waivers due to religous beliefs, not medical reasons. Maybe it was just down here in my local.

Brownslave688

I stopped by the union hall a couple of weeks ago, and made a comment about people having beards. They told me the company was going to start cracking down because some drivers were taking advantage. They told me the company was going to ONLY accept waivers due to religous beliefs, not medical reasons. Maybe it was just down here in my local.
Don’t think they have much choice.

Brownslave688

Lol-no, but the no shave guys are starting to look like ZZ Top.

.5 mm is like 3 day stubble. Have the medically no shave guys maintain that.
I agree no one needs to be walking around with full months long beard. Quarter inch is what your normal dr note says and it’s about 2 weeks growth.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I agree no one needs to be walking around with full months long beard. Quarter inch is what your normal dr note says and it’s about 2 weeks growth.
I'm seeing longer beards than that. As usual, these guys will ruin it for those that really need it.